MyHub is an online communication platform where schools can share information with Curro. From newsletters and school reports to newsletter emails and other comms, parents can receive these and more information through the web-based application and the downloadable app. While COVID-19 scanning processes still remain in place, parents can complete a daily screening that will immediately reflect at the school. This speeds up the daily screening process when learners arrive at school.
What can you do through MyHub?
Through this platform, you can do the following:
- Receive messages directly from the school via email or in the app.
- Access the Grit uniform shop.
- View your child’s events calendar.
- Link the events calendar to your personal Google or Outlook calendar.
- See your latest school statements.
- Pay school fees directly.
- View your child’s progress reports.
- Access the ITSI shopping portal for e-books.
Struggling to access MyHub?
If you are having trouble accessing or using the MyHub platform, please follow the guidelines provided in this downloadable document. Alternatively, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting assistance.