Share this school:
Systems Support qualification
This national certificate is a nationally accredited qualification which equips students who study at our private college with the necessary technical IT skills to be a well-rounded IT-support professional in the sub-fields of networks, operating systems, technical reporting, server hardware and other areas involved in systems support. The programme even includes a workplace integrated learning component at Curro.
What will you learn when you study this nationally accredited qualification at our private college?
- Methodical troubleshooting of typical day-to-day operations/software
- The role of technology in business context
- Various support skills (network, operating systems, servers)
- Technical reporting skills
- Customer care in IT-support context
- Problem solution regarding IT in business context
- Hardware and software support
What will I get/gain?
- A nationally accredited certificate on NQF 5 level
- Access to international CompTIA exams
- Workplace integrated learning at Curro
- Strong academic knowledge
- Workplace-ready skills
How does the study process work?
After completing their theoretical studies at our private college, students will put their learned knowledge to use by completing the prescribed workplace integrated learning at Curro Holdings’ head office in Durbanville. During this time, they will actively participate in the tasks of the Curro Technology team so as to become proficient in the work they have learned – they may even go along to schools to help with on-site IT support.
Click here to view the fact sheet for this qualification.