Curro DigiEd Delft
Curro DigiEd Delft is a new Curro DigiEd high school that will open its doors for grade 8's from 14 January 2020. Our enriched CAPS curriculum and longer school day gives more opportunities for learning and utilises the most recent international best practices. The school is an English medium high school and learners write the NSC examination.
We will only have Grade 8 in 2020, but higher grades will be phased in annually.
Why choose Curro DigiEd Delft?
Our school is for the learner who wants a modern Mathematics- and Science-based education and has dreams of tertiary education. Our learners are given guided responsibility and flexibility to learn at their own pace and have access to campus and online tutoring. Our school day is longer, which allows for more time to learn in a secure and safe space.
Our vision is to prepare learners for the 21st century by:
- providing progressive, technologically advanced and innovative education focused on 21st-century skills;
- implementing a project-based, hands-on and collaborative learning programme;
- creating a values-based school community;
- making use of a modern and technology-rich learning space, and
- aspiring towards excellence in everything we do and not giving up until this is achieved.
The Curro DigiEd model of schools have developed a unique learning model that uses e-learning.
We use leading international e-learning tools. This is enhanced by the project-based deep learning programme with an emphasis on Science, Mathematics and Technology.
Learners will have:
- A coding and Robotics programme;
- Tutoring in small groups;
- A longer school day, but no homework;
- A Saturday programme, and
- An opportunity to learn advanced computer skills.
View our fact sheet for school times, activities and more information on our offering.