High school sports
- Hockey (boys and girls)
- Cricket (boys)
- Mountain biking
Senior phase: Grades 8 to 12
Participation in sport and the role of physical development are based on the ethos of Curro Bankenveld. This is to ensure that all learners are educated in totality and to create opportunities as far as possible for each learner to develop as an individual. It is therefore important that learners are encouraged to participate in sport.
- Rugby – u15 team came second in Mpumalanga and in the play-offs for the Virseker Beker.
- Hockey – Girls 1st team through to Noordvaal for 3 years running.
- Tennis – Winners of the Inter-Curro Sun City Tennis tournament.
- Golf – Qualified for the SA Schools Championships for two years running.
- 28 learners selected for the Inter-Curro Regionals team.
Other sports offered by private tutors/coaches held on Curro Bankenveld premises: