At Curro Heuwelkruin we aim to give the people of Polokwane (and Limpopo) an educational experience of the highest standard.
We commit ourselves to delivering young South Africans, boys and girls, who are holistically developed, capable and enthusiastic about life and their future within this country. We do not deal in mediocrity, but strive for excellence within every area of education in order to ensure that the learners who pass through our classrooms are equipped with the necessary life skills that they will need in the future.
The school is situated on a hill on the outskirts of Polokwane, and learners and staff are treated daily to a breath-taking vista of bush and the majestic Wolkberge mountains in the distance. The terraced layout of our beautiful school evokes a strong sense of peace and structured beauty as the green rugby and athletics fields slope down to the high school.
It is a place of beauty ...
It is a place of learning ...
It is a place of excellence ...
It is Curro Heuwelkruin.
- Co-educational (girls and boys)
- English home or first additional language
- Afrikaans home or first additional language
- Foundation phase: Grade R to Grade 3
- Intermediate phase: Grade 4 to Grade 7
- Senior phase: Grade 8 to Grade 9
- FET phase: Grade 10 to Grade 12
- Grade R to Grade 9: Parallel-medium (English and Afrikaans in separate classes)
- Grade 10 to Grade 12: Dual-medium (English and Afrikaans in one class)
- Controlled class sizes
- School times vary for primary and high school. Please visit the section on school times for more information.
- Aftercare is available
- IEB examination (Grade 12)
Visit Curro Castle Heuwelkruin for more information about our nursery school.