Curro Hillcrest, Curro HCA and Curro Castle
Curro Hillcrest is an independent co-educational school situated in Hillcrest, KZN. This school upholds Christian values and norms.
We are large enough to count and small enough to care …
As an independent school we offer so much more than the expected norm.
Our unique ’Adventure Out There’ program not only challenges, inspires and develops the child as a whole, but also furthers the emotional intelligence of the individual as they learn to face and overcome challenges. Our Robotics program captures their imagination, inspires innovation and gives them a new dimension of creative thinking.
Classes range from age two at our Curro Castle to the matric stage at our high school campus. Our school is a child-friendly environment where we have dedicated educators who interact with learners in a sincere and empathetic way. Educators motivate learners and encourages them to become who they are meant to be.
Our learners and parents are united in their pursuit of a common goal. This goal is to provide the learners with a foundation for a lifetime of personal achievement and service to society.
- Christian Foundation
- Co-educational: Girls and boys
- Teaching language: English
- Nursery school: Group 3 (age 2) – Grade R
- Foundation phase: Grade 1 to Grade 3
- Intermediate phase: Grade 4 to Grade 7
- Senior phase: Grade 8 to Grade 9
- FET phase: Grade 10 to Grade 12
- Class size: Maximum 25 learners per class
- School times vary depending on the grade. See school times for more information
- Aftercare facilities are available for the Nursery aswell as the Primary School
- IEB examination: Grade 12
Click below for specific information on each campus:
primary school fact sheet
Visit our Curro Castle Hillcrest page for more information about our nursery school.