THE INTERNSHIP APPLICATIONS FOR 2021 IS NOW OPEN.
The aim of the Technology Skills Development Programme (SDP) is to equip our interns with transferable skills in the IT field, the ability to foster strong interpersonal relationships and Curro-system skills, and relevant industry qualifications that can be used to influence change at school level.
By empowering the interns to function as change agents in the schools to which they are assigned are assigned, they gain skills and workplace-proficiency in multiple e-learning platforms, Curro systems and other IT-related programs.
Interns will gain experience by participating in day-to-day functions in Curro's IT framework.
This will bring about the following benefits for the learner:
- Prepare Interns for the digital age
- Encourages the interns to explore the IT field
- Diversification of Interns’ skill set
- Offer real-world experience
- Improves Interns’ critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Encourage leadership skills
- Successful candidates will finish year one with MTA qualifications
- Successful candidates will finish year two with A+, N+ & other industry qualifications
Download and complete the forms below to become part of our IT Internship programme 2021:
All applications must be emailed to IT.SP@curro.co.za If you haven't heard anything from us by 1 June 2020; your application was unsuccessful.