Curro Thatchfield practises a system of invitational education in which learners are regarded as able, valuable and responsible. Our ethos is governed by Christian values, where learners are encouraged to explore and express their individuality within acceptable boundaries, and ultimately take responsibility for their actions.
We guide learners to follow their hearts and minds to develop into the best people they can be. Our dynamic curriculum covers problem-solving, creative thinking and the development of skills and values. Both individual and group work are evaluated. Learners are prepared for the matriculation examinations set by the Independent Examinations Board (IEB).
Visit our Curro Castle Thatchfield page for more information about our nursery school.
- Co-educational (girls and boys)
- Language of Instruction: English
- Foundation phase: Grade 1 to Grade 3
- Intermediate phase: Grade 4 to Grade 7
- Senior phase: Grade 8 and Grade 9
- FET phase: Grade 10 to Grade 12
- Class size: 25 learners per class
- School times vary depending on the Grade. Please see school times for more information.
- Aftercare facilities are available
- IEB examination (Grade 12)
Visit our Curro Castle Thatchfield page to find out more information about our nursery school.