On the banks of the Roodeplaat Dam, surrounded by pristine bushveld, lies Curro Roodeplaat independent school, offering excellent facilities and catering for all learners – from toddlers aged 18 months, right up to Grade 12. Our focus lies in providing quality education based on the four pillars of Curro – child-friendliness, Christian ethos, discipline and creativity. Our parallel-medium school provides learners with advantages like small class sizes, highly qualified educators, aftercare and bus services, as well as sports and cultural opportunities.
What makes Curro Roodeplaat different?
The national curriculum sets minimum requirements, and at Curro Roodeplaat we have the benefit of small classes, which means that we can do supplementary work. Learners therefore do and achieve more than the minimum requirements stipulate. Without setting objectives too high, Curro Roodeplaat believes that this will allow its learners to rise above the average.
Individuation takes place, which ensures that every learner receives individual attention. Assistance is provided continuously to learners who experience problems. Enrichment assignments are aimed specifically at stimulating learners who progress more rapidly.
- Co-educational (girls and boys)
- Parallel-medium (English and Afrikaans in separate classes) from Grade R to Grade 12
- Foundation phase: Grade R to Grade 3
- Intermediate phase: Grade 4 to Grade 7
- Senior phase: Grade 8 to Grade 9
- FET phase: Grade 10 to Grade 12
- Controlled class sizes
- School times vary depending on the Grade. Please see school times for more information.
- Aftercare facilities are available
- IEB examination (Grade 12)
Visit our Curro Castle Roodeplaat page to find out more about our nursery school.