Modern classrooms and facilities
Our school has been fitted with state-of-the-art facilities that support our innovative approach to learning. Through careful design and planning, our facilities are of high quality and support our technologically-advanced offering.
Our facilities include:
- Integrated learning areas that promote interaction between teachers and learners.
- Comfortable seating areas for group work and collaboration.
- Gymnasium to promote physical well-being.
- State-of-the-art Information Technology laboratory.
- Multi-purpose courts for sports activities
Longer school hours and no homework
Our longer school hours and no-homework policy accommodates the schedules of working parents and removes the pressure of managing heavy loads of homework. All exercises and projects that would traditionally be seen as homework, are completed within school hours.
Learners can be dropped off early in the morning (from 06:00) when parents are on their way to work and picked up well after regular school hours (until 18:00).
Curro New Road’s Saturday programmes provide learners with extra classes in subjects with which they struggle. Learners may also use this time to work on their projects or study in groups. These programmes are not compulsory and are offered at no additional cost.