Curro DigiEd New Road
Curro DigiEd New Road is a convenient and affordable independent school for the 21st-century learner. The school is an English-medium high school and learners write the CAPS NSC examination. We will only have Grade 8 in 2020, but higher grades will be phased in annually from 2021.
Our vision is to prepare learners for the 21st century by:
- providing progressive, technologically advanced and innovative education focused on 21st-century skills;
- implementing a project-based, hands-on and collaborative learning programme;
- creating a values-based school community;
- making use of a modern and technology-rich learning space, and
- aspiring towards excellence in everything we do and not giving up until this is achieved.
Curro DigiEd New Road Campus has developed a unique DigiEd learning model that uses e-learning. We use leading international e-learning tools. This is enhanced by the project-based deep learning programme with an emphasis on Mathematics, Science, Coding and Robotics.
Learners will have:
- access computers at all times;
- a flexible timetable;
- access to tutoring for small groups;
- a coding and robotics programme;
- a longer school day to suit your working hours;
- a Saturday and holiday programme, and
- an opportunity to learn advanced computer skills.
Why choose Curro DigiEd New Road?
Our school is for the learner who wants a modern Mathematics- and Science-based education and has dreams of tertiary education. Our learners are given guided responsibility and flexibility to learn at their own pace and have access to campus and online tutoring. Our school day is longer, which allows for more time to learn which also means that students do not get homework.
- Co-educational (girls and boys)
- English medium
- High school – Grade 8 in 2020
- Higher grades phased in annually
- School times Monday to Friday: 08:00 – 17:30
- NSC examinations (CAPS curriculum)