Woodhill College (Pretoria East) - Temp History Educator (Grade 7 to 12) and Life Orientation Educator (Grade 8 to 12)
DETAILS & REQUIREMENTS:
- An appropriate academic and professional education qualification from a recognised institution.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in teaching History at Grade 12 Level and Life Orientation in the FET phase.
- Current SACE registration.
- To plan, control, record and report on Assessments.
- To attend meetings, forums, workshops for the grade/ phase as required.
- To create a positive educational atmosphere within the classroom.
- To work closely with the teachers in the Grades to ensure the effective implementation of the curriculum.
- To manage, plan, assist and promote effective teaching and learning within the classroom and have a passion for the use of technology in the classroom.
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the School
- Be prepared to assist with sport, culture and other administrative duties as and when the need arises.
- A clear criminal record is essential
- Personal commitment to Christian education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential.
SALARY: Market related
STARTING DATE: 01 September - 31 December 2018
HOW TO APPLY:
- Go to http://curro.myrecruit.co.za/
- Register your CV onto the database
- Search for the position by Reference number and apply through the database
CLOSING DATE: 29 May 2018
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 10 June 2018.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates
Woodhill College has a TEMP position available for a History Educator (Grade 7 to 12) and Life Orientation Educator (Grade 8 to 12) (hr/18/04/106)