Embury Institute for Higher Education (Durban Campus) - Head of Department: Languages
Roles and responsibilities:
- Lead and guide the languages team in the effective teaching and learning of the different/various languages offered at Embury.
- Assist with curriculum development and design of language material.
- Manage the languages budget and administrative tasks of the languages department.
- A Masters qualification with a specialisation in languages.
- Language lecturing experience in teacher education.
- Language fluency in two or more South African languages.
- Experience in curriculum development and materials design in languages.
- Experience in leadership and management.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and as part of a team.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of excellent time management and administrative skills.
- Ability to cope with change.
HOW TO APPLY
- Go to http://curro.myrecruit.co.za/
- Register your CV onto the database
- Search for the position by Reference number and apply through the database
Closing Date: 20 October 2017
NO TELEPHONIC ENQUIRIES will be entertained.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Embury reserves the right to not fill this position.
Embury Institute for Higher Education has a position available for a Head of Department: Languages (hr/17/10/07)