Curro Rivonia (Johannesburg North) - Group 4 Educator
DETAILS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Relevant Early Childhood Development Qualification
- Relevant experience in a similar position
- To create an educational atmosphere in the classroom
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class
- To work closely with the teachers in the Phase to ensure the effective running of the Phase
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the phase
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
- Be prepared to assist with sport and other Admin duties as and when the need arises
- A clear criminal record is essential
- Personal commitment to Christian education and willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential
HOW TO APPLY
- Go to http://curro.myrecruit.co.za/
- Register your CV onto the database
- Search for the position by Reference number and apply through the database
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 10 August 2017.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates.
Curro Rivonia has a position available for a Group 4 Educator (hr/17/07/21)