Curro Century City (Cape Town) - Receptionist (Primary School)(January 2018)
DETAILS & REQUIREMENTS:
The successful candidate must have / will be required to:
- 2 Years’ experience as a Receptionist
- Fully bilingual in Afrikaans and English
- Excellent planning, organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent computer, typing and communication skills
- A clear criminal record is essential
- Personal commitment to Christian education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential
SALARY: Market related
HOW TO APPLY
- Go to http://curro.myrecruit.co.za/
- Register your CV onto the database
- Search for the position by Reference number and apply through the database
CLOSING DATE: 14 December 2017
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 30 December 2017.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates
Curro Century City has a position available for a Receptionist (Primary School)(January 2018)(hr/17/12/15)